Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Best Cheesecake I Ever Ate

I can't help but think this is wrong.  All wrong.  Surely there is a better cheesecake out there.  Maybe I just haven't found it yet.  Maybe I need to go try all of the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory, not just one or two..  I haven't tried all of their varieties yet.  So far, none have impressed me like our winner today.

So... with out further delay and procrastination... I do declare that the best cheesecake I ever ate is that found and sold and your local Costco.  Did I say Costco?  Yes... I said Costco.  This is why it seems so strange.  I never thought I'd mention Costco in this blog, but there I've done it four times.

There is something about their cheesecake.  Simple, yet perfectly balanced richness with a decadent taste that draws you back for more.  Yum.  AND... it's HUGE!  So there's always seconds.  :-)

I'm not a big fan of cheesecake but Costco may make a believer out of me yet!  Eh, I said the "C" word again.

So, next time you're at your neighborhood Costco, don't pass up this rich opportunity!

0 comments:

The Best Thing I Ever Ate   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP