Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Best Pizza

The best pizza I ever ate was at the California Pizza Kitchen. It is not a pizza in the traditional greasy, cheesy, mariana sauced pizza. No, this is a combination of two of my favorite things.....a BLT pizza! I love the warm wheat crust, the perfect layer of cheese, the flavor from the wood pizza oven and the sublime taste of apple wood smoked bacon. Top this off with lettuce tossed in the best mayo and some tomatoes....and you have the best pizza I ever ate! If you love BLT's, you have to give this a try! If you want a new twist on traditional pizza, try this you won't be disappointed, If fact if your like me, you will be addicted! Mmmmmm, BLT pizza....I want one to eat right now!

0 comments:

The Best Thing I Ever Ate   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP